PRESERVING FOOD QUALITY
For over twenty years now we have been producing containers for preserving various types of food: from cold cuts to cheese and precooked meals. So we can supply customers containers of any shape made from all types of plastic. In fact, our company is specialised in thermoforming innovative materials that meet the most stringent packaging standards. Features that in the food sector are an absolute must. Our aim is to provide a container that contributes to preserving the flavour and nutritional properties of processed foods for ever longer periods, reducing use of preservatives to the minimum.
By choosing Arcoplastica containers food companies can:
- improve preservation of MAP processed products (packed in a modified atmosphere), at the same time reducing the quantity of additives and preservatives used in the food items to be preserved;
- prolong the shelf-life of food items;
- ensure the product is visible, using a transparent container with an anti-UV barrier;
- provide food items that can either be heated up in boiling water or frozen while still in the pack;
- enable food items to be cooked in a microwave or traditional oven up to a temperature of 200° C.